Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Monday, July 24, 2017

Clash of Kings (CoK) - The West Strategy




Well, I started playing Clash of Kings - The West (CoK TW) since there is not much development on Spartania.

LevelWinner has an excellent post on the basics so I will not be duplicating it here.

I will share with you my journey as I play along and learn the secrets of the game to be a successful gamer without or minimal spending in a game. I have experience playing Haypi Kingdom, Emross Wars and Avalon Wars. So this is a similar strategy game with new tricks to learn.

The first thing to know in this type of strategy games is to know how to hide your troops from being attacked even when you are strong enough. Why, you may ask? Losing resource is fine and part and parcel of the game. Losing troops on the other hand, is a double whammy. I cannot collect resources back to build back my troops and complete the quests, let alone help the alliance. Believe me, every strategy game I played would have given you one or a few loopholes to hide your troops since everybody needed to grow. Even when you are super strong, you can be taken down by rallied troops. Why fight a disadvantaged battle in which you cannot control when you can control and win? If one weak player or similar strength attacker marches towards you, you can instantly recall your troops within 3s and decimate him. If you detect a much stronger player or rallied force marching towards you, no point banging your head against the wall and die unnecessarily. Also, beware of the deadly advance teleport of either a super strong player or a few well coordinated allied players attack. Live to fight another day or better still, find a few allies and rally against him when he is opened.

Clash of Kings Club has an excellent post on hiding your troops but I will highlight the obvious and not so obvious but effective trick.

I will post more later.

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog.. Thanks for sharing informative blog.. I just want to say that all the information you have given here is awesome...great and nice blog thanks sharing.
    iphone app development

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing information you will share. Really thanks for writing this amazing guide for us. I think this website is not in English people found it difficult to understand. So people can also read this guide for better understanding about the game. If you want more information about Clash Of Kings Game you also visit this website.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy crap. No offense but your website's English is far worse off than mine. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

      Delete

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer