Just had my first taste of WOG in order to get the free packs. I used aggro warrior to get the 2 wins and 7 wins.
Winrate was not too bad until I met up with warrior with a +10 armor minion if C'Thun has at least 10 attack and he used it with Bran so +20. Fine, his anti-aggro strategy works. Priest, Druid and Hunter were pretty bad match-up too.
Wait until you meet the Druid with Twin Emperor Vek'lor. But before even that card, the Druid was buffing his C'Thun all the way but as an aggro, I knew I needed to finish him off perhaps about turn 7. Then he played taunts after taunts. Also removals.
A few WOG cards that left me with a particularly deep impression. I find 2 effects with a decent body to be ridiculously broken e.g. taunt + buff C'Thun.
- Twin Emperor Vek'lor (7 mana) (2 x 4/6 taunts) - The new Dr 7 or Emperor 7 rather.
- Dark Arakkoa (6 mana) - 2 effects! Taunt + buff C'Thun. What's more, a common card!
- Cazed Worshipper (5 mana) - Taunt + buff C'Thun again. At least it's an epic.
- Fandral Staghelm (4 mana) - decent body but the combine both effect is out of this world
- C'Thun's Chosen (4 mana) - 2 effects! Divine shield + buff C'Thun. Common...
- Disciple of C'Thun (3 mana) - 2 damage + buff C'Thun, wtf. Combine with Bran for extra results...
- Twilight Elder (3 mana) - Soft taunt as it buffs C'Thun every turn. Common again.
- Beckoner of Evil (2 mana) - decent body + buff C'Thun. Common.
Who said Druid was nerfed.
All WOG cards.