Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Massive Warfare - Cheaters/Hackers 3


The cheater/hacker has gone into the 3rd series as I wanted to consolidate all the hackers' video recorded in one place. I want to catch TinyBytes attention this cannot be tolerated and carry on. Banning hackers is only transition. They need to patch the holes to prevent cheating. I have highlighted it could be in the files cached in clear ASCII text or memory, etc. Encrypting (may slow down) or scrambling may solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer