Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hearthstone Arena Match 1 (Mage), Game 7, Score 4-3 (final)


Hearthstone Arena



Game 7 (final)

Mage vs Mage

Turn 1 was good. He came out Mana Wrym, I answered with Flamecannon. He played Chug and Grizzly. At subsequent turns, I started to fall behind because of my draw and incomplete use of mana. Annoy-o-tron, Mad Scientist (no secrets), Earthen Farseer and Zombie Choy. He played really well with Chillwind Yeti, Questing Adventurer with coin and something else (perhaps an Orge Magi). Anyway, I fireball his Questing Adventurer and killed his other minion, leaving his Chillwind and my board clear. He came out up to 4 units one being the Imp Master. I killed the Imp generated by Imp Master and MCT, deep down hoping to steal his Dragonkin Sorcerer or at least the damaged 4/2 Chillwind. That might turn the game around a little bit. Alas, it stole the Imp Master. Next turn, he Flamestriked and he had 4 minions on board while I did not have a flamestrike on hand. Molten finally came, so Molten, Chillwind and Orge Magi but all was too little too late.

I emoted: "Well played"

Arena run final at 4-3.

Nevertheless, it is still my best run so far with the help of Heartharena. Thanks Heartharena!

Reward: 85 gold and a G&G pack.

Look out for my next arena run.

Everyone, get in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer