Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Monday, November 16, 2015

Hearthstone LoE Strategy Guide - The Temple of Orsis


The Temple of Orsis

Personally, I used Dragon Priest to clear the whole 1st wing. After playing, I recommend the following below.

Zinaar

Normal: Draw a card. Give your opponent a Wish.
Heroic: Draw a card. Gain a Mana Crystal. Give your opponent a Wish.

For normal, I guess you can clear with any class. You will have an easy time with Priest, Rogue, Mage and Mill Druid. My son even cleared it with Face Hunter.
For Heroic, I will recommend Flamewaker/Mana Wyrm Spell Mage and Mill Rogue.

Recommended Class: Normal (any class), Heroic (Mage, Rogue, Druid)
Recommended Cards: Flamewaker, Mana Wyrm, Frostbolt, Mirror Image, Ice Lance, Fireball, Flamecannon.

Sun Raider Phaerix

Normal: (Passive) Phaerix is Immune while he controls the Rod of the Sun.
Heroic: The Staff will gain a +3/+3 boost whenever Phaerix has control of it, and the player will not benefit from having control of the Staff.

For normal mode, I played Dragon Priest and it was a breeze. I reckon Deathlord Priest with Divine Shield, Inner Fire, Lightwells, Light of Naaru, Velen's Chosen, Lightwarden, Dark Cultist, Holy Champion, Temple Enforcer and Kel'Thuzad will do the trick. Tip, bring SW:Pain and Death, and Acidic Swarm Ooze.

Recommended Class: Priest
Recommended Cards: Shadow Word: Pain and Death, Deathlord or Sunfury Protector, Divine Spirit, Inner Fire, Lightwell; Silence or Ironbeak Owl, Acidic Swarm Ooze.

Temple Escape

Escape!: Encounter new obstacles! (Every turn)

No opposing Hero health, just minions and 1 trap. Just watch out for Turn 6 - Look out! The ceiling's collapsing!

Recommended Class: Normal (Priest), Heroic (Freeze Mage)
Recommended Cards: All the Freezing spells, Ice Barrier, Ice Block, Doomsayer

2 comments:

  1. IPhone vs Android which one is better????? :)
    iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great games! Zinaar is one of my favourites! I've recently changed my iphone for a new version and have luckily sold my old one to these guys: http://klymen.com/.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer