Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Friday, April 29, 2022

LIMBO Game




I recently bought an Android game named "Limbo" from Google Playstore using the money I earned from Google poll during last year's Christmas sale with a discount.

2 words. Buy it! It took me 10 good years to discover this solid game and it was way-ahead of it's time. If you have played those favorite classic games genre like "Out of this World (Another World)" and Prince of Persia, you will enjoy this game.

The game's atmosphere was dark (black and white) and surreal, but truly enjoyable. It was dark as it needed to play with the lighting and shadows. I learnt by dying and having to repeat small segments of game over and over again in a row to solve it. I could not imagine how the game puzzles were revealed in every segment and I was always pleasantly surprised to find something new.

Here is the official trailer...



A word of caution for the ending though. It may leave you with more questions than you started... and it is up to your interpretation (just like all the YouTube video interpretations). The developer (Playdead) left it open, even with their new follow-up similar themed game "Inside".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer