Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Monday, October 23, 2023

Cheater or Not? 152 and 113 kills in Team Deathmatch!


Is it even possible? MajorWinters:
This in reference to the 150 odd score posted in team game? Yeah, I wondered about that!😀 What is the highest possible score in team deathwatch given that once dead each bot takes 10 seconds to respawn? Assuming you can kill one per second then a cycle of 14 seconds per 4 kills? With 300 seconds per game, this resulting in 21 cycles and so 21 x 4 = 84. I've hit 80 odd so I'm guessing somewhere around 90 might be possible in team game but not higher? Thoughts.....

MassimoBig [I.MIGLIORI]:
Major Winters, I have reached 88 kills per team but I believe we can do even better, in the future I will exceed 90 kills to prove it.

swissTHUG [I.MIGLIORI] with the breakdown (translated from German):
If I calculate that, I get a maximum total of 120 kills. Why: Because you can only kill a bot 1x every 10 seconds = 6x per minute = 30x in 5 minutes. Since there are a total of 4 bots = 4x 30. That's why the only correct result is a maximum of 120 total kills per team deathmatch map.

MajorWinters:
Factor in the difficulty of the bots not spawning in your line of sight 100% of the game time then I guess then 120 would be an ideal but likely to be closer to 90 I feel.

JOSÍ:
Weltrekord ist bei 125-3. Team 91-0...so viel ich weiß aber man muss realistisch bleiben 😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer