Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Samsung Note 5 Not Charging


Samsung Note 5 Not Charging




I thought this will be the last thing that will happen to me since my Note 5 is relatively new. I had recently updated the firmware on my Samsung Note 5 smartphone and changed to standard charging. My son used my smartphone until 0% and switched off then he started charging. The screen showed the battery lightning logo and 0% battery logo. Then it flashes the battery charging lightning logo on and off. But it never got charged and remained at 0% forever although I was using the original charger. When I switched on, it would power on and before I could even set back to fast charging, it switched off again since it had 0% charge.

I wiped the Note 5 cache partition, rebooted system now and used PC to USB to charge my smartphone to about 10% before I switched on and change it to fast charging to solve the problem.

Wipe Note 5 cache partition

  • Press and hold the Volume Up and the Home buttons first, and then press and hold the Power key.
  • Keep the three buttons pressed and when ‘Samsung Galaxy Note 5’ shows, release the Power key but continue holding the other two.
  • Once the Android logo shows, release both the Volume Up and Home buttons.
  • The Android system recovery screen is shown with its options.
  • Use the Volume Down key to highlight the option ‘Wipe cache partition’ and press the Power key to select it.
  • When the process is complete, use the Volume Down key to highlight the option ‘Reboot system now’ and hit the Power key to restart the phone.
  • The reboot may take a little longer to complete but don’t worry and wait for the device to become active.

Use PC to USB to charge my smartphone to 10%. Thereafter, I could power on and change it to Fast Charging. I could use the original charger to charge after that. Hope this will help you.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it’s a nice one, I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing such informative stuff.

    buy iPhone cases online

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer