Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Haypi Kingdom Strategy






My game name is leather1 (with a number 1 that is). Add me as a Haypi Kingdom referer when you register, so that I can complete a task. I will thank you from the bottom of my heart. Join my alliance Avatar if you like.

Well, it seems like end of the road for iMafia III. So I started on Haypi Kingdom. It really seems like the good old Koei games but multiplayer style.

General start up strategy is to complete the tasks and collect the rewards and upgrade along the way. Remember to upgrade your warehouse (they will warn you anyway). Later strategies, I am occupying oasis to supplement my resource income. Always not enough resources so use the daily gift to buy resources for the upgrades.

I will give an oasis occupying guide in my next update. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer