Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Haypi Kingdom - Alliance War Strategy


Haypi Kingdom - Alliance War Strategy


Do you know the system will not allow you to attack with fewer than 1/3 of the opponent's troops in the mine?

By sending increments of 10k catapults until you are able to successful send out the attack. Then call back your troops. Multiply the amount by 3.

E.g. 10k (unable), 20k (unable), ..., 120k (success!), call back. You will know that the mine contains between 330k to 360k troops. Attack with 480k catapults, which is a 1/3 advantage over them. You will win with 1/4 troop loses, take the mine with 360k catapults left to defend the mine.

Credits: Kocelok, leader of Aftershock_103 alliance at Server118.

PS: My game name is leather1 (with a number 1 that is). Add me as a Haypi Kingdom referrer when you register. I will thank you from the bottom of my heart. Join my friend Kocelok's alliance Aftershock_103 at Server118 if you like. He is currently the leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer