Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Monday, June 8, 2015

Hearthstone Arena Match 5 (Paladin), Score 4-3 (final)




Paladin

Finally, I was given a Paladin class choice and I gladly picked it. This deck drafted by Heartharena was completely crazy. No 7+ drops. Again no legendaries (have I got a legendary before in the first place?). Anyway, a little bit skeptical, let's give it whirl and everyone get in here!

Game 1

Paladin vs Shaman

Right off the blocks, my Light Justice took control. Throughout the whole game he could not get anything on the board esp. after my Demolisher was on board killing his totem or hitting his face or damaging his minions. Turning point was I killed both his Chillwind Yetis with 1 of my Mechanical Yeti on board. First with Mechanical Yeti and Light Justice, second time with 1 health Mechanical Yeti and Coghammer to divine shield my Mechanical Yeti. He never expected me to swap to my Coghammer with still 2 durabilities on my Light Justice. He did not see it coming. The Demolisher lasted throughout the whole game until he quited which was probably a mistake. It was dealing free 2-damage every turn. He used up his Crackle on my Dark Cultist and the Demolisher just demolished everything literally. Throughout the whole game, I had this incredible urge to play out my minions or summon a silverhand recruit but I know the devastating effect of Lightning Storm and MCT so I kept it at 3 all the time in order to not overcommit.

Amazing as it is, he had a legendary Toshley! His health in lethal, he quitted.

Score: 1-0

Well met!

Paladin drew first blood. Well met! Stay tuned.

Game 2

Paladin vs Hunter

Again I had full control but lost. He had a Mechanical Yeti on board left, charged his Rhino and Stranglehold Tiger into my face for 11 damage and lethal me. What a waste. Against Hunter, must know when to switch to face when needed as it's a race to lethal each other. Lesson learnt.

Score: 1-1

Justice demands retribution!

Game 3

Paladin vs Priest

Made 2 mistakes still won, lucky. He absolutely had no board control after he lost his Velen's Chosen Earthen Farseer. My final minions were all 4-health which was his blind spot. All the while maintaining 3 minions on board. In the end, he still could faceless my Mechanical Yeti. Their draw was absurd. Well, play with what I had.

Score: 2-1

Well met!

Game 4 (won)

Paladin vs Priest

No mistakes. He has no board control.

Score: 3-1

Well met!

Game 5 (lost)

Paladin vs Hunter

Ran out of health again. Need to be more aggro.

Score: 3-2

Well met!

Game 6 (won)

Paladin vs Paladin

Perhaps a slight lead. Turning point when I stole his Redemption with Kezan and killed his Sunwalker. He conceded after that.

Score: 4-2

Well met!

Game 7 (lost - final)

Paladin vs Priest

He had Cairnhill Bloodhoof legendary. Aldor Peacekeep him and went all out with all my minions for face. Perhaps a big mistake as he Holy Nova and the rest was history.

Final Score: 4-3

Rewards: A measly 55 gold but an extra wonderful card which I yearn for - UTH.

Well met!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer