Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

[TGT] Secret Paladin


I am playing a low cost version of the TGT Secret Paladin. Anything with low cost and card draw, I am very interested.

Many versions now exist. List down a few in "Read more"

Top 20 Legend New Meta Deck – Secret Paladin! (2,380 dust)



Updated TGT Secret Paladin


2 Avenge
2 Blessing of Wisdom
1 Competitive Spirit
1 Noble Sacrifice
1 Redemption
1 Repentance
2 Argent Squire
2 Secretkeeper
1 Equality
2 Annoy-o-Tron
2 Argent Protector
2 Knife Juggler
2 Shielded Minibot
2 Divine Favor
2 Muster for Battle
2 Truesilver Champion
1 Quartermaster
2 Mysterious Challenger

I have played the updated version and substituted out 1 Mysterious for Eadric the Pure. Somehow, the games I lost because they board clear or I have no draw or I have no board clear later or no way to remove the BIG minion or go through their taunt (esp. TGT Dragon Priest). Also no burst to finish them off when their health was low also costed me games so they healed and I lost. Secretkeeper was gimmicky. Usually it dies before more secrets can be played to buff her. Also Mysterious Challenger anti-synergy with Secretkeeper. Needs some refinement.

Update:
-2 Secretkeeper (gimmicky and anti-synergy with MC)
-1 Truesilver Champion (painful drop for Coghammer)
-1 Mysterious Challenger (1 is enough)
+2 Murloc Knight (they're dead if they do not clear)
+1 Coghammer (I need a taunt)
+1 Consecration (I need a board clear)

I still need to go pass taunts... It plays like a face hunter lol.

Rdu's Version (1,920 dust)




No card draw... Rdu used shielded, deathrattle minions and Redemption in place. The Conscretion also synergized with the face rush. I have not tested it yet. But 1,920 dust is a real bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer