Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare World Champion 2023

In case you have not seen this Youtube video, tribute to I.MIGLIORI world champion 2023 and members.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

iPhone Personal Hotspot not working




I observed that after my notebook bootup or startup from standby mode, I encountered that the personal hotspot via USB will not work. The iPhone battery also will not charge as well.

I need to restart my notebook in order to get it working.

Not sure is it a particular Windows service or need to disable/enable network connection to get it to work. Need to test.

Need to test out for other USB devices such as thumbdrive etc?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer