Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Hearthstone Blackrock Mountain: Blackrock Spire Strategy


I used my own Hearthstone Blackrock Mountain: Blackrock Spire strategy to clear on my first night again with my basic decks plus cards from Curse of Naxxramas. Similar to Hearthstone Blackrock Mountain: Molten Core I cleared on the first night, you must take note of the computer's heroic powers before and when you play them.

This wing I felt was even easier for Normal Mode as not much surprises like the previous final stage of Molten Core. My general feeling is Blizzard wants to give you the cards.

The strategies and personal experience covers the normal mode. Without further ado, let's see how my strategy tran-Spired (pun not intended)...

Highlord Omokk


Normal: 1 Mana - Me smash: Destroy a random damaged enemy minion

Heroic: 0 Mana - (Automatic): Destroy a random enemy minion

As usual, I did not know their heroic powers and ventured with Priest. Well, you've guessed it. I was slaughtered as my minion just have to be damaged to be killed. Divine Shield will help you in Normal mode but not in Heroic mode. I believed I cleared it either with Paladin or Warlock. Anyway, if you were using Paladin pack yourself with Divine Shields and minions with that, Avenge (you should have that from Nax), Champion swords etc. to get board control and also no damage.

For Warlock, I used deathrattle cards so that all units had to be killed twice even with their heroic powers and also for the card draw. Use low cost minions as they will die if damaged anyway. It should not be too hard for normal mode.

Recommended Class: Paladin/Warlock
Recommended Cards: Divine Shields (F), Shielded Minions, Avenge, Champion Sword (F), Deathrattle cards


General Drakkisath


Normal: (Passive) All cards cost (1). Players are capped at 1 Mana crystal.

Heroic: 0 Mana - All cards cost (1). You are capped at 2 Mana crystals, and opponent at 1.

Similarly, first try with Priest failed. I noticed it was very similar to Coren Direbrew from the first wing, with a Hero Power that encouraged favorable two-for-one trades. For Normal mode, it was. So, Paladin with whatever legendaries, free high attack high health cards you have e.g BoulderFist Orge, Divine Shields, BOK, Humility. Standard Paladin. Removal spells & Mind Control if you did not use Paladin but eventually you need to get minions on the board. Kel'Thuzad will be good as a second minion to emerge. I tried Heroic for fun, since normal was so easy. You would be outnumbered 2 to 1 mana. Plus he has that 10 damage 10 shield spell. Creatively, what I can think of are AOE removal cards like Holy Bomb or Equality followed by Consecration, then Force Tank MAX, Sneeds Old Shredder, Sylvanas Windrunner, Kel'Thuzad, your previous wings' legendaries. Btw, you cannot use your 2 mana hero power as you are limited to one. Also, playing Emperor Thaurissan will NOT reduce your mana to zero for playing your cards.

Recommended Class: Paladin
Recommended Cards: Shielded Minions Force Tank MAX, Sneeds Old Shredder, Sylvanas Windrunner, Kel'Thuzad, High health high attack minions , previous wings' legendaries, Divine Shields, Humility.


Rend Blackhand

Power randomly changes after each use
Normal: Summon three 1/1 Whelps / Summon Glyth (8/4) / Summon a 3/1 Dragonkin / Summon two 1/1 Orcs with Taunt

Heroic: Summon three 2/2 Whelps / Summon Glyth (8/8) / Summon a 5/4 Dragonkin / Summon two 2/2 Orcs with Taunt

Well, I went straight for Warlock and success at 1st attempt. I was able to establish board control and removals and went straight for face when finally the 8/4 Glyth was out. No surprises. Shacknews recommended Hunter. Guess it makes sense since Explosive Trap and Hunter's Mark will nullify the threats. I believe Mage will work too. Perhaps pack some Silences for the dragon boosted cards and last 2 taunts.

Recommended Class: Warlock/Hunter/Mage
Recommended Cards: AOE and removal cards, Deathrattle cards, Silences.

Good luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer