Pages

Featured Post

Massive Warfare - 125-0 Record (Edgar88)!

I believe a new record 125-0 by Edgar88. Hydra striker solo domination GuiLin Peaks 35% paint legendary pilot Bill by Edgar88.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Heathstone Arena - Match 1, Game 3, 4, 5 & 6


Hearthstone Arena



Game 3

Mage vs Shaman

This game I lost bad. He came out Whirling Zap-o-matic at turn 2 and I was so paranoid about his Feral Spirit that I coined and charge my Arcane Golem into him thus giving him the extra mana every turn onwards. Later he used Lightning storm, and at the end he was over powering me with like Fireguard Destroyer, Earth Elemental and Lava Shock quite a fair bit of BRM cards. Well, my bad.

Arena run streak broken at 2-1.

Game 4

Mage vs Priest

Easy game.

I could not remember how I won as it was relatively easy.

Arena run 3-1.

Game 5

Mage vs Druid

Lost.

I could keep pace with him early stage. Mid-stage, he swiped and killed most of my minions. He used his big taunt minions like Druid of the Claw to drain my Fireball then, he Azure Drake followed by Sneeder. I have a Flamestrike on hand but... Gg.

Arena run 3-2.

Game 6

Mage vs Priest

My most hilarious match in the whole of the arena run so far.

Turn 2, I played Mad Scientist fearing he might have Shadow Word Pain. He came out Shieldbearer and then he emoted "My light will burn you", LOL. Turn 3 I played Acidic, I could not remember the rest as I was laughing, sorry. I remembered I killed his Shieldbearer, came out a strong Chillwind and Dark Iron Dwarf (+2 attack this turn) next few turns. I used 2 flamecannons with the BRM spell caster 2 attacks whenever I casted a spell. All the while, he emoted "My light will burn you".

Arena 4-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2024 My iPhone iPad Blog. All rights reserved.

Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer